Monday, March 26, 2018

Crowdtap'n

Recently I’ve been looking into doing product reviews for companies in my down time. It’s amazing how many companies out there will send you free samples for a review on your social media accounts, or give you gift cards for you doing surveys.

I’m a Stay-at-Home-Momma on a budget so free stuff is always welcome! I actually enjoy testing the stuff out too & writing reviews are fun!

A Lot of sites I have found have been trash. The kind where you do a 10 min. survey for a few points, cents, or free magazine subscription that no one wants. Or even better where one survey leads to another where they ask the same questions only to direct you to another site where they make you register then say no samples available. Pssht exhausting!

There are a few great sites out that will do what they say.

I am in love with Crowdtap now. So far I’ve redeemed $25 worth of Amazon Gift Card Credit. 


You get $5 every 500 points in the beginning, then every 1000 points. But the points are easy to come by because they have surveys everyday and these only take seconds. They're actually interesting surveys to! Some may ask you to do something as simple as type the first 3 words that come to mind when you hear a certain brand name. Or share an add on your social media. I do these when we’re riding down the road, or while the toddler has taken over my tv with PJ Masks & I have down time. Also the more of the brands you sign up for to do surveys for, the easier it is to gain points! 

They host campaigns from time to time where you can get great samples from companies, samples you’ll actually want & use! And full-sized! I have not got chosen for one yet, when I do I will surely share a pic of the sample!

I truly recommend Crowdtap for everyone! You can redeem your amazon cards and let them stack up or use them right away!

And this is just me sharing with you guys, I don’t get anything if you sign up, I just love to share good stuff when I find it! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment